Friday, April 03, 2009

Is Spring yet?

Finally took my stash photos today of the yarn I ordered from Little Knits. I keep waiting for more color to show up in the yard, but it's slow progress. We have the mini daffodils and a few regular-sized ones now and a flat of pansies... and some budding trees. Not quite Spring here yet.
Had to shoot these soon though. Found out I'll be heading west again in a week. =) Arizona this time. Should be a great time to be there - not too awful hot yet, but warmer than here! haha Been home a month already so I'm just itching to get back on the road. Apparently, I was supposed to be flying out this Sunday, but as usual, there were some delays so I'll head out next weekend instead. Gives me a little warning though and a week to finish getting things done around here... and decide what projects to pack! Just excited to be heading out west again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment