It's resolution time! There were lots of changes last year, some expected, some not so much. So, what's in store for this year?
- Cook more often and choose healthier foods. I've been eating out and buying junk way too often! I usually have a kitchen in the hotels, I just need to use it more often! New, healthy recipes will be popping up here...
- Exercise! Again, the hotels nearly always have a mini gym... I need to get back to using it again!
- Knitting! Lots more knitting! haha Yeah, I was gonna do that anyway. But I will be sticking to knitting things I want to knit and for those I know will appreciate it. No obligatory knitting!
- Along the knitting vein, I plan to knit my 2nd pair of socks and my first (non-infant-size) sweater this year!
- Stash containment - I will contain my stash to only what will fit in the suitcase I'm currently using for yarn storage (not including the yarn in storage across the country - yarn I can't get to without a plane ticket doesn't count!).
- Save, save, save! Money, that is. I have a vague plan I'm working on. I need to prepare. Paying off my debt last year and getting decent paychecks will help this plan along. =)
It'll be another year of big changes! =)