Monday, July 22, 2013

in progress and plans


 I haven't been spinning much thanks to work being a little busier and the temperatures soaring, but with just a little practice, I started getting more consistent:
It's been pretty hot here lately so wool just isn't drawing me in at the moment though I really want to get back to my spinning. So fun! =)

I have been knitting though. That skein I mentioned a couple posts ago
I started a wrap with it and yesterday was a lazy, hot day so I caught up on some podcasts and knit away in the comfort of my air conditioning. =)

This is what it looks like now:
I'm working on the 7th of 8 sections of my Wingspan. I'll have a finished pic for you soon!

Next up?
I picked up this gray/blue/white variegated cotton/acrylic (with a touch of sparkle) from the clearance bin this weekend and I'm thinking of a nice, lightweight summer cardi. Still deciding on a pattern.

I also finally caved and signed up on Instagram. Yeah, I should have done that a long time ago! If you're there, look me up... I'm stashless. =)

1 comment:


  1. شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالرياض
    شركه عزل مائى بالرياض
    شركة عزل حرارى بالرياض
    شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالدمام
    شركه عزل مائى بالدمام
    شركة عزل حرارى بالدمام
    شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
    شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
    شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
    شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete