Sunday, June 30, 2013

sweltering sheep

I made it!

I was trying to get my sweater done by the end of June... and I made it!

I even really like it. LOL It needs to be blocked so the lace will open up more and I need to find buttons for it, but the knitting is done! =) I'll post pics later on once it's got buttons and it's not so dang hot outside that I can actually put it on for a picture without spontaneously combusting. Yep, 100% wool sweaters and 95-100 degree weather does not mix well. heh

I showed it to my friend and she said how pretty it was... then immediately went into what she would change. This is the same friend who's been suggesting I knit her a sweater. This one took me a month and a half to complete since I have had limited knitting time. Yeah, I think I'll stick to knitting for me. Totally selfish... and I'm okay with that. I do knit for other people, but I don't knit sweaters for other people. ;-)

Next up? Something with this:
Light and summery in both color and fiber content. =)

I've been in a much better mood this past week. Less work and more knitting... good for the soul!

1 comment:

  1. شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالرياض
    شركه عزل مائى بالرياض
    شركة عزل حرارى بالرياض
    شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالدمام
    شركه عزل مائى بالدمام
    شركة عزل حرارى بالدمام
    شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
    شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
    شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
    شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
    شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete