Thursday, January 14, 2010

A slightly damp weekend...



We decided to hit a few of the local falls this past weekend. Of course, we started with Multnomah Falls! Gorgeous, as always!



Then we headed down the road to Latourell and Wahkeena Falls.




After the Fall tour, we headed for the Vista House to check out the view (and nearly be blown off the ridge!). Beautiful view!



Is there anywhere in Oregon that isn't beautiful? I'm sad to be leaving tomorrow. Can't wait until I can once again call this part of the country "home."



As always, more pics posted here.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!

    And yes, there are parts of Oregon that are not pretty.

    Lake Oswego. Tigard. Um... any of those other generic boring-ass suburbs.

    Sorry. Still have a little of the Oregonian bitterness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there last time I went out to visit my sis! It is so gorgeous! Seriously, you need to stop with the Oregon pictures. It makes my heart ache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few more to post, but I'm headed home in a few hrs and then on to a warmer clime for a couple weeks' work.

    ReplyDelete