Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Otterly amazing!

What's that?


More yarny goodness?!


Otterly amazing!

Bad puns aside, I did have some yarny fun this weekend. =)


I went with fingerless mitts to go with the hat. I hope she likes them. I think the fit is nice, fitted without being too baggy or too snug... on me, at least. And because she's a fellow critter fan, I'm throwing in something for the furrier members of the family...


Catnip kitties for her kitty, Joe.


Those two better stay out of the pb dog biscuits I'm sending! Think she'll be surprised?

(The little hibiscus wood otter came home from SF with me via an awesome woodworking shop in Ghirardelli Square. Such a cutie, how could I pass up that face? He had to travel home in my checked bags thanks to that crazy tail though. Didn't want to risk any extra searches from security... or have him end up in the trash bin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment