Friday, November 30, 2007

Of Self-Portraits... and Baking!

So, our last assignment for photo 101 is a self-portrait. Can I just say... not my favorite subject matter. I am seriously sick of my face after a week of taking way too many photos of myself! I ordered a remote for my digital but it won't be here until next week sometime... too late to be of help for this task. I'm not a big fan of the self-timer, but it got the job done in instances where there was no other way (my arms are only so long). =) Getting tired of my mug, I started looking around for shiny objects in which to reflect myself... ah, the ice cream scoop! But there had to be a reason for it...

Enter the Fruity Carrot-Bran Muffins! YUM! (the pic below will take you to the recipe) Mission accomplished. And a quite tasty result as well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment